11 September 2013

Tales of a Big Yellow Chicken Named....Mom

I don't like creepy crawlies. It's a well known fact. Bugs, spiders, snakes...*massive shudder*...we just don't get along. So I went into the monsters' room shortly ago to check on them and turn their fan back on, (I thought it was supposed to cool down after the storms!) and a large black spot caught my eye. Now I swear up and down I saw this thing move, which is probably why it stood out from everything else on their floor. I leaned in for a closer look and saw legs.


First glance, is it moving?

Fortunately for the monsters, I did NOT scream at the top of my lungs and run from the room. I took a deep breath, turned on the flashlight on my phone (thank god there's an app for that!) and poked at it with a long Lego. It did not scream and run away either. Turns out it was a plastic spider one of them had gotten at some point. Yeah, I think that will be disappearing the next time I clean out their toys.


Up close and personal, look at that plastic sheen.
Pardon me while I slink away in embarrassment now...

No comments:

Post a Comment